This page provides useful information for our existing patients.
We kindly request that you complete the patient forms on-line prior to your appointment. This will help make your appointment as stress free as possible and allows us to focus on you rather than being focused on your paperwork.
After Hours Dental Emergencies:
If you are a patient of record and are experiencing a dental emergency outside of our normal working hours, you can reach our on-call dentist by following these instructions:
- Call our office (352) 569-0100.
- The individual answering the phone or the recorded message (as applicable) will provide you with the name and cell phone number for the dentist that is on-call.
- For medical emergencies, promptly seek medical care or call 911.
Post Operative and Post Treatment Instructions:
Post Operative Instructions and Post Treatment Instructions are available below for the following procedures:
- Tooth Removal (Extraction)
- Implant Placement
- Periodontal Surgery
- Endodontic Therapy (Root Canal)
- Crown Procedure/Filling Procedure
- Periodontal Cleaning (Deep Cleaning)
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Thursday 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Friday 7:30am - 2:00pm (Select Fridays Only)
Appointment Changes/Cancellation Policy
- In order to avoid any cancellation fees, please notify us of any necessary changes in your appointment at least one full working day in advance. We reserve the right to charge a fee of $25.00 for cancelled or changed appointments without proper notice and for no-shows.
- Multiple cancelled appointments or no-shows may result in dismissal from the practice.