Kasey L. Cowser, DDS
Dr. Kasey Cowser is originally from Steubenville, OH. She has an undergraduate degree in Biology and a minor in Chemistry from Notre Dame College of Ohio. She graduated in 2017 from Howard University with a Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree. Following dental school, Dr. Cowser completed a hospital setting General Practice Residency at the University of Toledo Medical Center. Here, she developed advanced skills in comprehensive dentistry, endodontics, simple and surgical extractions, pediatrics, anesthesia, and working with special needs patients. As well as experience treating patients in the operating room.
While in dental school Dr. Cowser participated in many volunteer organizations, including Give Kids a Smile Day and the Christian Dental Society mission trip to Jamaica. She looks forward to continuing her active participation in the community and is dedicated to improving oral health care for her patients. Dr. Cowser is working towards her Academy of General Dentistry Fellowship, which requires 500 hours of continuing education.
In her free time, Dr. Cowser enjoys spending time with family and friends, hiking, skiing, beach days, and traveling.
Dr. Cowser is excited to join the Bushnell Dental Family and is looking forward to providing you and your family the best dental care in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology / Minor in Chemistry, Notre Dame College
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, Howard University College of Dentistry
- General Practice Residency, University of Toledo Medical Center
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- West Coast District Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Association of Women Dentists